BDA7501 | 750 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Amplifier
• True RMS Power: 450W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 750W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Dimensions: 7" W x 9.75" L x 2" H
• BD-Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
NVX BD-Series Amplifiers
750W RMS Monoblock Car Amplifier
The BD-Series amplifiers combine over four decades of car audio experience to bring you outstanding power output. These sleek, compact amplifiers feature high-quality components designed for efficient output without sacrificing any power. The high-quality platinum finish connections ensure a great electrical connection while also providing improved resistance to corrosion. Built-in overload, short circuit, thermal, and reverse polarity circuit protection ensure your new BD-Series amplifier will be pushing your system for years to come. The BDA7501 monoblock includes a wired remote bass knob and puts out up to 750 watts of clean RMS power to drive your subwoofer.
- BD-Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- True RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 4 ohms: 451 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 782 watts x 1 chan.
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Frequency Response: 20-500 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Input Sensitivity: .25-6.0 V
- High-quality platinum finish connections provide solid electrical connection and resist corrosion
- Integrated overload, short circuit, thermal and reverse polarity circuit protection
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 7"W x 9.75"L x 2"H
|Number of channels||1 - Mono|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|