JAD1200.1 | 1200W RMS Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
• RMS: 500W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 800W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1200W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1200W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Wired Bass Remote Included
• Ultra Efficient Class D Design
• Dimensions: 6-7/10"W x 12-8/10"L x 1-8/10"H
NVX JAD Series Amplifiers
NVX's new line of JAD amplifiers is perfect for those looking for a small footprint, high output amplifier. They boast an abundance of features such as variable high and low pass filters, pre-amp outputs, and gain level control. The sleek design of the chassis combined with the illuminated badge makes these amplifiers eye-catchers. The JAD1200.1 monoblock includes a wired remote bass knob as well as a convenient power and ground gauge adapter for converting the 8 gauge inputs into 1/0 gauge inputs. Dual speaker terminals bridge the amplifier internally allowing for less confusion when wiring multiple subwoofers.
- Class D Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Remote
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 2400 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Sonic Electronix Certified Power Rating*:
- 4 ohms: 662 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1037 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1384 watts x 1 chan.
- Non-regulated efficient S.M.P.S power supply design
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Power and ground Gauge adapter included (Up to 0 gauge)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 - 38 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 320 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 111 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1.0%
- Damping factor: 200
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Frequency response: 20 - 200 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 3
- Accepts 8, 4, 2, and 1/0 Gauge wire with gauge adapter
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring are recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 6-7/10"W x 12-8/10"L x 1-8/10"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty