Refurbished JAD800.4 | 800W RMS, Full Range Class D 4-Channel Amplifier
• 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4-Chan. RMS
• 2 ohms: 200 watts x 4-Chan. RMS
• Bridged, 4 ohms: 400 x 2 chan. RMS
• Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET Power Supply
• 4/3/2 Channel Operation
NVX's new line of JAD series amplifiers is perfect for those looking for a small footprint, high output amplifier. They boast an abundance of features such as variable high and low pass filters, bridgeable channels, and gain level control. The sleek design of the chassis combined with the illuminated badge makes these amplifiers eye-catchers. The JAD800.4 4-channel is ideal for running a couple of pairs of speakers or even a couple of subwoofers. The broad frequency response of 20 to 20,000 hertz will ensure every note is properly reproduced. Get the justice you deserve with NVX today!
- Class D 4-Channel Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 1600
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 200 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 400 x 2 chan.
- Sonic Electronix Certified Power Rating*:
- 4 ohms: 175 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 297 watts x 4 chan.
- Non-regulated efficient S.M.P.S power supply design
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- High speed rectifying diodes
- Soft start turn-on
- 4, 3, or 2 channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.00%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 106dB
- Selectable crossover modes: BPF / FULL / LPF
- x1 & x10 Frequency multiplier, Front & Rear
- Variable high-pass filter: 20 - 400 Hz or 200 - 4,000 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz or 500 - 5,000, 24 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 3
- Gauge adapter included allowing the amplifier to accept 8, 4, 2, and 1/0
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 6-7/10"W x 10-4/10"L x 1-8/10"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warrant
|Number of channels||4|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|