MVPA2 | Marine-V Series 2-Channel Bridgeable Micro Class D Compact Car Amplifier
• 200 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amplifier
• Weatherproof Amplifier
• 9.7"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
Marine-V Series 2-Channel Bridgeable Micro Class D Compact Car Amplifier
Big Power in a Small Package
Don’t let the size fool you! The Marine-V Series Amplifiers packs a massive punch when it comes to power. Here at NVX, we know how important space is when installing anything aftermarket. The Marine-V Series Amps are capable of being installed anywhere and everywhere in your vehicle. Whether you are installing it in your motorcycle, UTVs, ATVs, boats, and golf carts, the Marine-V Series Amps will take up little space. Amplifiers of similar size produce half the power output compared to our amplifiers. The MVPA2 and MVPA4 amps both boast an output of 600W RMS, while the slightly larger MVPA6 boast an output of 900W RMS.
Built to Withstand the Elements
The Marine-V Series Amplifiers are created for outdoor vehicles. We want to make sure your amplifier is safe no matter the application. Most amplifiers on the market claim to be meant for boats, motorcycles, and other outdoor vehicles, but lack any real measures to protect their amps. Here at NVX, our marine amplifiers are truly ready for the elements and have an IPX67 waterproof rating. This is due to their conformally coated circuit boards and carefully designed sealed aluminum chassis.
Class-D Technology for Efficiency & Performance
The Marine-V Series amps are Class-D amplifiers, meaning they run at or over 90% efficiency. This efficiency is extremely high compared to Class-A/B amps, which run at less than 78% efficiency. So, what does this mean for you? This translates to smaller heat shrinks, less power draw from your vehicle’s charging system, and it makes smaller internal components possible, allowing the overall footprint of the amplifier to be smaller as well. Therefore, being a Class D amplifier allows these amps to waste far less energy and pack more power into a smaller chassis.
Designed with 3.5mm AUX Signal Input
All Marine-V Series Amplifiers are fitted with 3.5mm AUX signal input to work seamlessly with our NVX Bluetooth controllers (like the XUBT4 or XUBT3). This also allows you to have a direct connection to your device’s headphone jack. As an added bonus, all Marine-V Series Amps come with a bass knob, allowing you to have full usage of a subwoofer if you decide to bridge two channels together.
- NVX Marine-V Series MVPA.2
- Class-D FullRange 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chans.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chans.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink OR high-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Dimensions: 9.7"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- IRS Full Class-D Topology Offers Efficiency&Performance
- Designed Specifically for all Powersport, Marine, Motorcycle Applications
- Conformal Coated PCB and IPX67 Waterproof to Withstand Outdoor Elements
- Ultra Mini Size For Easy Installations
- Surface Mount Component Technology
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- Stable&Reliable Four Layers PCB Trace Layout
- Power & Protection Led Lights Status Indicator
- Short circuit Thermal and voltage protection
- Top Tune Controls Access
- Multi-Input Aux in & RCA
- All Models Remote Knob Controller
|Number of channels||2|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|