• Peak Power: 110W Each
• RMS Power: 55W Each
• CEA-2031 Compliant Speakers
• Mounting Depth: 3-1/8"
• 20mm Silk Dome Tweeters
• 4 Ohms Impedance
• Sensitivity: 89dB
220W Peak (110W RMS) 6x9" 2-Way N-Series Coaxial Speakers with 20mm Silk Dome Tweeters
Redefining “Entry Level”
Don’t just replace your speakers – upgrade them! NVX set out to build an affordable speaker solution for audio enthusiasts on a budget; although priced to compete with other “entry-level” speakers on the market, the N-Series offer sound quality and reliability which blows the competition out of the water. The materials and designs used in the N-Series were carefully selected to provide the best possible performance. Treble is reproduced with stunning warmth and smoothness thanks to the 20mm silk dome tweeter, a material usually reserved for premium component systems. The light yet sturdy polypropylene cone produces accurate mid-bass with a punch.
A Simple Installation Process for Every Application
The speaker utilizes an integrated filter network, which makes installing these speakers as simple as connecting the wires and mounting them to the door. The NSP69 is the 6"x9” coaxial version – the N-Series is also available in 6-1/2”, 5-1/4, 4", and 3-1/2" round models, and 4"x6", 6”x8”, and 6”x9” oval models. So if you’re in the market for a speaker that’s more about thrills than frills, look no further than the N-Series from NVX!
- 6" x 9" N-Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 220 watts per pair / 110 watts each
- RMS: 110 watts per pair / 55 watts each
- Recommended power range: 5 - 60 watts RMS per channel
- The polypropylene cone material is strong, yet lightweight for accurate mid and low tone
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround supports the smooth, linear movement for optimal accuracy
- 20mm Silk Dome Tweeter delivers rich, warm treble with remarkable clarity and definition
- High-Temperature KSV Voice Coil provides superior current distribution with effective heat dissipation
- Y30 Ferrite Magnet motor structure maintains control of the driver for tight, crisp sound reproduction
- Stamped Steel Basket Provides a sturdy foundation for a durable and long-lasting speaker
- 4 ohms impedance
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- Frequency response: 58-20,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 3-1/8"
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty