NSW124v2 | 350 Watt RMS 12" Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
• 350 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Max
• Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm
• Ultra-Light Non Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom Blended Foam Surround
• High Excursion Strain-Relieved Tinsel Leads
• 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
NVX NSW124v2 (NSW124 V2)
700 Watt (350W RMS) 12" N-Series V2 Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
Wallet-Friendly N-Series Power
The NVX N-Series subwoofers offer top-notch sound quality at an entry-level price. The NSW124V2 is a great multi-purpose sub that has been engineered to meet the highest audio standards. The stiff, ultra-light non-pressed paper cone allows the N-Series subs to give you accurate and responsive low-end even when you have your system blasting. The custom-blended high roll foam surround allows for a greatly improved excursion for further improved sound quality. The 2" dual 4-ohm high-temperature aluminum voice coil gives you a wide array of Ohm load wiring options for different applications. With an RMS Power Range of 200-350 watts, the NSW124V2 requires less power to operate efficiently without losing bass quality.
Continuing with the excellent engineering is a stamped steel basket that provides exceptional rigidity while minimizing any unwanted distortion. The N-Series subwoofers also include spring-loaded, chrome-plated push terminals that provide an easy and secure speaker wire connection. NVX's mission was to create an exceptional subwoofer at an entry-level price without sacrificing the quality and sound that the consumer deserves. They have succeeded!
1. Rubber Subwoofer Trim Ring Gasket
We’re all about the details here at NVX. That's why we include a rubber trim ring gasket with our N-Series subwoofers. The trim ring provides a tight seal against the sub and the box it is being mounted to, in order to prevent air pressure from passing between the two.
2. Surround & Suspension Technology
We’re all about getting the most bang for our buck, a key reason why we chose to include high-roll foam surround technology in the N-Series woofers. The surround itself is constructed with high excursion foam, which keeps the inward movement of the surround perfectly symmetrical with the outward movement.
3. Custom Stamped Steel Basket
Our custom basket offers several distinct advantages over traditional designs. We purposefully chose an especially open basket to improve airflow to reduce compression of the motor structure for both improved cone control as well as reduced back-wave interference.
4. 2” High-Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
The stout 2" high-temperature voice coil is constructed from a copper wire wrapped around an aluminum former. This industry-standard design is powerful enough to readily drive the cone with strict linear control, yet at the same time remains efficient enough for the compact, space-saving magnet structure.
5. High-Energy Ferrite Magnet Motor Structure
We chose a highly magnetized single stacked Ferrite magnet for the motor structure in the new N-Series. This magnet allows for greater power handling and voice-coil control during high excursion limits.
6. Ultra-Light Non-Pressed Paper Cone
After testing scores of different cone materials, we decided on a custom blend of fine Ultra-Light Non-Pressed Paper fibers. This stiff yet lightweight material produces spectacularly accurate bass with a rich, natural tonal quality prized by audiophiles. The smooth matte finish of the cone offers a sleek, modern accent to the interior of any car.
7. High-Excursion Strain-Relieved Tinsel Leads
At NVX we understand that the components of a subwoofer must work in harmony to achieve sonic excellence and that a subwoofer is only as reliable as its weakest link. There is perhaps no better example of our relentless attention to detail than the unique attachment method of our tinsel leads. Whereas the leads of most subwoofers are simply glued atop the spider, ours are glued at the basin of each fold in the spider with enough slack on top for an unrestricted excursion.
8. NVX Embossed Rubber Magnet Boot
We didn't even skimp on the magnet boot for our N-Series subwoofer. Besides looking better than a bare magnet the rubber boot protects the magnet from chipping and possible corrosion that can affect magnets exposed to the elements.
- 12" Dual 4-Ohm N-Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 350 watts
- Peak: 700 watts
- Recommended power range: 200 - 350 Watts RMS
- Ultra-Light Non Pressed Paper Cone ensures accurate, responsive performance even at high volume levels
- Custom Blended High-Roll Foam Surround for an extended excursion
- Specially designed high excursion strain-relieved tinsel leads
- 2" High-Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Top-mount depth: 5.01"
- Frequency Response: 20 - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- High strength steel basket retains exceptional rigidity to minimize distortion
- Chrome plated, spring-loaded push terminals for easy, secure installations
- High energy ferrite magnet motor structure allows for greater power handling and voice coil control during high excursions
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Ported Enclosure:
- Recommended Volume: 1.75 ft3
- Tuning Frequency: 36 Hz
- Ideal Power RMS: 350W
- F3 (Hz): 41
- Sealed Enclosure:
- Recommended Volume: 1.25 ft3
- Ideal Power RMS: 350W
- F3 (Hz): 47
- FC (Hz): 55
- QTC: 0.941
|Impedance||Dual 4 ohm|
|Power Handling||RMS: 350 watts Peak: 700 watts|
|Frequency Response||20 - 200Hz|
|Return (Store Credit) period||30 days|
|Repair period||365 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|