PBK-LEX-IS0613-VCW104 | 2006-2013 Lexus IS250/IS350 and ISF Complete B.O.O.S.T. Amplified Bass & System Upgrade Package
• Custom Bass Enclosure for 2006-13 Lexus IS 250/350/F w/Amplifier and Amp Kit
• Sealed Enclosure Designed For 2006-13 Lexus IS 250/350/F
• RMS Power: 600-750W
• Pressed Paper Cone and High Excursion Foam Surround
• BDA7501 Monoblock Amplifier
• 100% OFC 4 Gauge Amp Kit
NVX Powered BOOST Kit for 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250/350/F (PBK-LEX-IS0613-VCW104)
2006-2013 Lexus IS250/IS350 and ISF Complete B.O.O.S.T. Amplified Bass & System Upgrade Package with Amp, Sub, Box & Wiring Kit
NVX Powered Lexus IS 250, 350 and F B.O.O.S.T. Bass Package!
The Powered Lexus BOOST Package offers an all-in-one option to upgrading the bass performance in your 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250/350/F. Why order your system one piece at a time when you can get it all at once? Included in the package is a sleek sealed enclosure custom engineered by the experts at NVX to fit a 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250/350/F. This hand-laid fiberglass enclosure comes loaded with a powerful 10" VC series subwoofer and installs quickly into the storage cubby on the left side of the trunk for a perfect OEM look. Completing this Lexus bass package is the BDA7501 monoblock amplifier designed specifically for powering the BOOST enclosure, a 100% OFC amp kit and premium line-out converter to bring the system together.
Warning: Does Not Work with Convertible Models
B.O.O.S.T. Series Powered Bass Package
At NVX, we feel that an amazing car deserves an equally thrilling sound system. The Lexus IS 250, 350 and F is certainly no exception to our line of thinking, and that is why we are thrilled to introduce the PBK-LEX-IS0613-VCW104 B.O.O.S.T. Series powered bass enclosure package. Our Lexus bass package features our BE-LEX-IS0613-VCW104 loaded enclosure, BDA7501 monoblock amplifier, XKIT42 amp kit and our XLCA2 premium line-out converter to bring your system to life. Don’t leave yourself with a factory sound system when you don’t have to!
Painstakingly designed by our in-house engineers, the BE-LEX-IS0613-VCW104 enclosure is made from hand-laid fiberglass to create a lightweight, durable enclosure that is matched closely to your vehicles interior. It also features a Terminal Cup with spring loaded, Chrome-Plated binding posts for optimal connection and ease of installation. Built-in to the enclosure is our high-technology NVX VCW 104 subwoofer driver, this B.O.O.S.T. bass enclosure tucks into the corner of the trunk area without taking up valuable cargo space. The VCW 104's long excursion capability and power handling allow it to deliver acoustically accurate and extended low frequency output at any listening level.
Power-up with the BDA7501 Amplifier
Our monoblock class D amplifier and XKIT42 OFC amp kit are perfect compliments to the BE-LEX-IS0613-VCW104 and more importantly, your Lexus IS. The BDA7501 amplifier utilizes advanced Class D circuitry for an incredibly compact footprint without the sacrifice in output power. In addition to its compact size, this circuitry provides the benefit of outstanding efficiency, making the most out of the power available from your Lexus' electrical system. Our XKIT42 amp kit utilizes 100% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) wiring for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal. NVX amp kits are built using materials that are not only of the highest quality, but also specifically engineered to provide optimal performance in the harsh vehicle environment. The durable EnvyFlex jacket offers superior flexibility and routing options, all while keeping the wire properly insulated. For added protection against chafing, the wire is terminated with 6 feet of nylon braided jacketing.
NVX XLCA2 2-Channel Line Output Converter
The NVX XLCA2 2-channel line output converter provides the perfect solution to connect your new sound system to your factory Lexus stereo system. This amazing item accepts two channels of speaker-level signal from an amplifier or source unit and converts them into a high-quality, low-noise pre-amp signal. The XLCA2 will allow you to use your OEM factory installed source unit and give you the ability to add an amazing, superior after-market amplifier and processor.
XKIT42: 4 Gauge Amplifier Kit With 2-Channel RCA
Everyone needs a good sidekick, and your amplifier is no exception. To give your amplifier the power and support it needs, there is no better choice than NVX. When designing our amp kits, we had just three things in mind – durability, usability, and performance. We think our kits look great, and you won’t find the silly marketing gimmicks others have become infamous for. When you use NVX, you will have the confidence of knowing you are using the best amplifier installation kit available.
Tough, Rugged Wire
NVX amp kits are built using materials that are not only of the highest quality, but also specifically engineered to provide optimal performance in the harsh vehicle environment. The durable EnvyFlex jacket offers superior flexibility and routing options, all while keeping the wire properly insulated. For added protection against chafing, the wire is terminated with 6 feet of nylon braided jacketing.
Maximum Power Transfer
The power & ground wire in your NVX amp kit is constructed with Silver-Tinned 100% Oxygen-Free Copper. By using these pure, highly conductive materials, we ensure that our amp kits can transfer massive amounts of power from the battery to your amplifier without overheating.
The fuse holder & distribution blocks are made of satin chrome-plated brass, which easily tolerates the heat & vibration in the engine bay without corroding. The wires are held tightly by strong hex-head set screws, while the durable ABS cover insulates the terminals & prevents short-circuits. All spade terminals and set screws are nickel-plated for maximum power transfer.
NVX BOOST Kit for 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250/350/F (BE-LEX-IS0613-VCW104)
2006-2013 Lexus IS250, IS350 and ISF Loaded Enclosure NVX B.O.O.S.T. System Upgrade (For Years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- B.O.O.S.T. System Custom designed bass enclosure for 2006-13 Lexus IS 250/350/F vehicles*
- Hand-laid fiberglass shell
- Installs quickly and easily into the storage cubby on the left side of the trunk
- 10" Dual 4 Ohm VC Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS Power Range: 600-750 watts
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Pressed paper cone with woven fiber top
- Custom High Roll foam surround with Nylon stitching
- Custom high roll foam surround with nylon stitching
- 2.5" high temperature aluminum voice coil
- 127oz. triple stacked ferite magnet motor structure with protective rubber boot
- Frequency response: 20-220 Hz
- Sensitivity: 83dB
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Professional Installation Recommended
*Warning: Does Not Work with Convertible Models
100% Copper, 2-Chan. True Spec 4 Gauge Amp Installation Kit w/RCA Interconnect & 40 ft Speaker Cable
- 4 Gauge 2-Channel X-Series Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 1000 watts RMS
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- Audio Interconnect RCA cables are made with twisted-pair technology for noise reduction
- Solid Brass and satin-chromed ANL/Mini-ANL Fuse holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- True-to-Gauge cables/wires meet or exceed the industry standard of copper required for the gauge size
- Strand Count: 1862
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 20 ft. (6.1 meters) Frosted Blue 4 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. (.91 meters) Frosted Black 4 gauge ground wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 20 ft. (6.1 meters) Clear 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 40 ft. (12.2 meters) Frosted Black/Blue 16 gauge speaker wire
- One 16 ft. (5 meters) 2-channel twisted construction RCA interconnect Cable (NVX XIV25)
- One NVX XMANL04 ANL/Mini-ANL Fuse Holder with 100 amp Mini-ANL fuse
- One Black rubber firewall grommet
- Two 4 Gauge Nickel Plated spade terminals
- Four 18 Gauge Spade terminal
- Two 18 Gauge Red butt connectors
- Four 16 Gauge quick disconnect
- Five 16 Gauge Nickel Plated spade terminals
- Ten 6" Black zip ties
2-Channel Line Out Converter with xBOOST Technology and Includes Remote Bass Knob (3-year warranty)
- 2-channel line out converter
- Speaker Level Input Accepts Up To 400 Watts RMS
- Bass Enhancer And Bass Compensation
- xBOOST Technology
- Selectable Auto On optimizes efficiency by only utilizing XLCA2 when the vehicle is in use
- 9.5 Volt Pre-Out
- 12 Volt Trigger Out
- Dual Amplifier Outputs
- Level Matching Controls
- Dash Remote Level Control Included
- Dimensions: 5-1/2"W x 3-3/4"L x 1-1/4"H
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- NVX BDA7501
- BD-Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- True RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 4 ohms: 451 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 782 watts x 1 chan.
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Frequency Response: 20-500 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Input Sensitivity: .25-6.0 V
- High quality platinum finish connections provide solid electrical connection and resist corrosion
- Integrated overload, short circuit, thermal and reverse polarity circuit protection
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 7"W x 9.75"L x 2"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
|1.Do you have more detailed instructions for the installation process?||For information about the installation process, you can download the B. O. O. S. T. install guide above or you can check out our video on the process here.|
|2. Are there any reviews online about this sub?||The Subwoofer included is the NVX VCW104. There are hundreds of reviews available online and it is an incredibly accurate woofer that we engineered and have sold for years. You can check out the specs of this subwoofer here.|
|3. Where do you suggest tapping the signal for the sub?||At the factory amp or sub behind the right rear corner panel. If you do not have a factory sub, then you will tap into the front right/left speaker.|
|4. Is there a recommended power source?||The power source for the subwoofer would of course be a 12V Amplifier. Our powered kit comes with the BDA7501. You can use a different amp if you want, but we created it to be an all-inclusive package. The BDA7501 is very efficient and puts on a very small load to the vehicle charging system.|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|