VAD10001 | 1000W Class-D Marine Monoblock Amplifier
• RMS: 420 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 760W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Wired Bass Remote Included
• Efficient Class D Design
• Dimensions: 7.0"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
Incredibly Compact & Powerful
Don't let the compact size of this amplifier fool you. It offers a total RMS power of 1000 watts. Therefore, you can install it in any location in your vehicle and get a high enough output to power your professional sound quality equipment.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD Line of amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified Class D Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Remote
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 2000 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 420 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 760 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Platinum-plated RCA level inputs
- Platinum-plated screw terminals
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Variable subsonic filter: 10 - 55 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB boost @ 45Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Phase: 0-180 Degree Switch
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Dimensions: 7.0"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty