VAD10004 | 1000 Watts RMS Full-Range 4-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
• RMS: 150 x 4 @ 4 ohms, 250W x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged 500W x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Efficient Full Range Class D Design
• Dimensions: 12.1"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
The Most Powerful Amp in the NVX Line
If you're looking for big power, the VAD10004 is the amplifier for you. Delivering up to 250W of true RMS power to four channels and fits it all in an incredibly compact chassis
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD Line of amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the VAD Line are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified Full Range Class D 4-Channel Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 2000 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chans.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chans.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 x 2 chan.
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Platinum-plated RCA level inputs
- Platinum-plated screw terminals
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 2 or 4 channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- Variable high-pass filter: 40 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Dimensions: 11.2"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Number of channels||4|
|Return (Store Credit) period||30 days|
|Repair period||365 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|