VAD11005 | 1100 Watts RMS Full Range Class D 5-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier with Bass Remote
• 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. + 350 x 1 chan.
• 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• 5 Channel Operation • Dimensions: 12"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
1100W Full Range Class D 5-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier with Bass Remote
1100 Watts of True RMS Power
If you're looking for big power, the VAD11005 is the amplifier for you. This amp delivers up to 125W of true RMS power to four channels plus an additional 600W channel for a subwoofer.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD Line of amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified Full Range Class D 5-Channel Amplifier with Bass Remote
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 2200 Watt
- RMS Power Rating:
4 ohms 80 watts x 4 chans. + 350 x 1 chan. 2 ohms 125 watts x 4 chan. + 600 x 1 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms 250 watts x 2 chan
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- 5/4/2 channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Platinum-plated RCA level inputs
- Platinum-plated screw terminals
- 2, 4, and 5 channel operation
- A variable high-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable subsonic filter (10-20 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 3
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Dimensions: 12"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Number of channels||5|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|