VAD17001 | 1700 Watts RMS Class-D Monoblock Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
• RMS: 800 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1350W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1700W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1700W
• Wired Bass Remote Included
• Dimensions: 10.1"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
1700W RMS Class D Monoblock Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier with Bass Remote (Marine Certified)
1700 Watts of True RMS Power
If you're looking for big power, the VAD271001 is the amplifier for you. Delivering up to 1700W of true RMS power to one channel, you should have no problem powering a very powerful subwoofer.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD Line of amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the VAD Line are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified Class D Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Remote
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 3400 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1350 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1700 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Platinum-plated RCA level inputs
- Platinum-plated screw terminals
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Variable subsonic filter: 10 - 55 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB boost @ 45Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Phase: 0-180 Degree Switch
- Recommended In-line Fuse: 120A
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Dimension: 9.2"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Number of channels||1 - Mono|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|