VAD27001 | 2700 Watts RMS Class D Monoblock Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier with Bass Remote
• RMS: 1250 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1950W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 2700W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 2700W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Wired Bass Remote Included
• Efficient Class D Design
• Dimensions: 13.7"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
2700W RMS Class D Monoblock Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier with Bass Remote (Marine Certified)
The Most Powerful Amp in the NVX Line
If you're looking for big power, the VAD27001 is the amplifier for you. Delivering up to 2700W of true RMS power to one channel, you should have no problem powering the biggest and baddest subwoofer.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD Line of amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified Class D Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Remote
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 5400 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1250 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1950 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2700 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Platinum-plated RCA level inputs
- Platinum-plated screw terminals
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Variable subsonic filter: 10 - 55 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB boost @ 45Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Phase: 0-180 Degree Switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Recommended In-line Fuse: 200 - 250A
- Power Wire Gauge: 0 AWG
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Dimensions: 12.8"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Number of channels||1 - Mono|
|Return (Store Credit) period||30 days|
|Repair period||365 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|