VAD8402 | 840 Watts RMS Full-Range 2-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
• RMS: 300 x 2 @ 4 ohms, 420W x 2 @ 2 ohms, Bridged 840W x 1 @ 4 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 840W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Efficient Full Range Class D Design
• Dimensions: 10.1"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
Incredibly Compact and Powerful
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD Line of amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the VAD Line are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified Full Range Class D 2-Channel Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 1680 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chans.
- 2 ohms: 420 watts x 2 chans.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 840 x 1 chan.
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Platinum-plated RCA level inputs
- Platinum-plated screw terminals
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- Variable high-pass filter: 40 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB boost @ 45Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 2
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Dimensions: 9.2"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
|Number of channels||2|
|Return (Store Credit) period||30 days|
|Repair period||365 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|