VAD8402 | 840 Watts RMS Full-Range 2-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
• RMS: 300 x 2 @ 4 ohms, 420W x 2 @ 2 ohms, Bridged 840W x 1 @ 4 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 840W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Efficient Full Range Class D Design
• Dimensions: 10.1"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
840 Watt Full-Range Marine/Powersports Amplifier
Incredibly Compact and Powerful
If you're looking for a powerful, compact amplifier, the VAD8402 is the amplifier for you! This amp delivers up to 420W of true RMS power to two channels and fits it all in an incredibly compact chassis.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD Line of amplifiers includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified Full Range Class D 2-Channel Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Peak Power Rating: 1680 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
4 ohms 300 watts x 2 chan. 2 ohms 420 watts x 2 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms 840 x 1 chan.
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Platinum-plated RCA level inputs
- Platinum-plated screw terminals
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- Variable high-pass filter: 40 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB boost @ 45Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 2
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Dimensions: 9.2"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H
|Number of channels||2|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|