VADM2 | Class-D 2-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
• 440 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified 2-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 150W x 2-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 220W x 2-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 440W x 1-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint
Introducing the VADM2
An Unbelievable Amount of Power for its Compact Size
Introducing the new VAD M-line of amplifiers. This new line of revolutionarily compact and surprisingly powerful amps will blow you away. This specific VADM2 amplifier has a total RMS power output of 440W all in a chassis not much larger than a dollar bill.
Big Power From A Small Body
Introducing the NVX VAD M-line - the smallest amplifiers in the VAD Series - but don't let their size fool you, this amplifier is capable of sending up to 440W of true RMS power to two speaker locations. Not half bad for an amp roughly the size of a dollar bill.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD M-Line includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application. They are great for any car, motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or boat.
- Marine Certified 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Peak Power Rating: 880 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 220 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 440 watts x 1 chan.
- Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows the amplifier to be extremely compact
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Balanced Differential Inputs, to eliminate noise picked up by signal cables
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- A variable high-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 6.8"L x 3.3"W x 1.5"H