VADM2 | Class-D 440 Watts RMS 2-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
• 440 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified 2-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 150W x 2-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 220W x 2-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 440W x 1-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint
Introducing the VADM2
An Unbelievable Amount of Power for its Compact Size
Introducing the new VAD M-line of amplifiers. This new line of revolutionarily compact and surprisingly powerful amps will blow you away. This specific VADM2 amplifier has a total RMS power output of 440W!
Big Power From A Small Body
Don't let their size fool you! The VAD M-Line amplifiers are capable of sending up to 440W of true RMS power. Not half bad for an amp roughly the size of a dollar bill.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD M-Line includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application. They are great for any car, motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or boat.
- Marine Certified 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Peak Power Rating: 880 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
4 ohms 150 watts x 2 chan. 2 ohms 220 watts x 2 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms 440 watts x 1 chan.
- Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows the amplifier to be extremely compact
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Balanced Differential Inputs, to eliminate noise picked up by signal cables
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- A variable high-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 6.8"L x 3.3"W x 1.5"H
|Number of channels||2|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|