VADM4 | Full-Range Class D 4-Channel Marine Amplifier
• 400 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 75W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/2 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
Introducing the VADM4
An Unbelievable Amount of Power for its Compact Size
Introducing the new VAD M-line of amplifiers. This new line of revolutionarily compact and surprisingly powerful amps will blow you away. This specific VADM4 amplifier has a total RMS power output of 400W all in a chassis not much larger than a dollar bill.
Big Power From A Small Body
Introducing the NVX VAD M-line - the smallest amplifiers in the VAD Series - but don't let their size fool you, this amplifier is capable of sending up to 400W of true RMS power to four speaker locations. Not half bad for an amp roughly the size of a dollar bill.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD M-Line includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application. They are great for any car, motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or boat.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These protections will help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Handling:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows the amplifier to be extremely compact
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- 2 or 4 channel operation
- Balanced Differential Inputs, to eliminate noise picked up by signal cables
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- A variable high-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 3.4"W x 7.2"L x 1.45"H