VADM4 | 400 Watts RMS Full-Range Class D 4-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
• 400 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 75W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/2 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
Introducing the VADM4
An Unbelievable Amount of Power for its Compact Size
Introducing the new VAD M-line of amplifiers. This new line of revolutionarily compact and surprisingly powerful amps will blow you away. This specific VADM4 amplifier has a total RMS power output of 400W!
Big Power From A Small Body
Don't let their size fool you! The VAD M-Line amplifiers are capable of sending up to 400W of true RMS power. Not half bad for an amp roughly the size of a dollar bill.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD M-Line includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application. They are great for any car, motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or boat.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These protections will help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Handling:
4 ohms 75 watts x 4 chan. 2 ohms 100 watts x 4 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows the amplifier to be extremely compact
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- 2 or 4 channel operation
- Balanced Differential Inputs, to eliminate noise picked up by signal cables
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- A variable high-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz)
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 3.4"W x 7.2"L x 1.45"H
|Number of channels||4|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|