• 1000 Watts RMS / 2000 Watts Max
• Dual 2-ohm Voice Coil
• Pressed Paper Cone With Woven Fiber Top
• High Excursion Foam Surround
• Cast aluminum basket for maximum rigidity
1000W 15" VC-Series Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
Incredible Bass with Ability to Perform in a Tight Space!
Surround: Most materials used in commercial subwoofer surrounds rip and tear at peak levels. Keeping this in mind, the NVX team developed a custom high-roll foam surround that gives their subs improved linearity and MORE output. Combining that with high-strength adhesive and nylon stitching means that this subwoofer will last through some serious audio output!
Basket: The 3-dimensional cast provides outstanding strength while keeping the subwoofer light due to the aluminum construction. Aluminum is a non-ferrous metal, which means the basket will not interfere with the magnetic energy of the voice coil and motor structure.
Spiders: The Dual Poly-Cotton Spiders are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They give the voice coil the suspension it needs and restore the subwoofer to its normal resting position with ease.
Voice Coil: The 3" (2.5" for the VCW102 and VCW 104) High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil along with the triple-stacked magnet give massive power handling capability for the VC Series Subwoofers. The effective heat dissipation of the voice coil allows you to play the subwoofer louder without distortion.
CEA-2031 Compliant: All CEA-2031 compliant loudspeakers adopt the same testing and measurement methods so comparing them side by side is easy. Loudspeakers include car speakers and subwoofers. The Consumer Electronics Association created new testing and measurement methods for mobile loudspeaker systems that define test procedures for rating the performance and physical size of speakers. This is important because you can now compare different speakers on the same playing field. Any manufacturers who adopt the CEA-2031 logo product mark can be compared evenly to other speaker manufacturers with the same mark.
- 15" Dual 2-ohm VC-Series Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 1000 Watts
- Peak: 2000 Watts
- Recommended power range: 850 - 1000 Watts RMS
- Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
- Pressed paper cone with woven fiber top
- High excursion foam surround
- Cast aluminum basket for maximum rigidity
- Dual Poly-Cotton Spiders
- 3" Aluminum Voice coil
- 195oz. Triple stacked Ferite magnet motor structure with protective rubber boot
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 24 Hz
- Optimal sealed box volume: 1.70 cubic feet
- Optimal ported box volume: 2.75 cubic feet
- Top-mount depth: 7.57"
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty