VADM1 | 500 Watt RMS (1000 Watts Peak ) Class D Car/Marine/Powersports Monoblock Amplifier
• 500 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified Monoblock Micro Class D Amplifier
• 180W x 1-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 320W x 1-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 500W x 1-Chan. @ 1 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint
Introducing the VADM1
An Unbelievable Amount of Power for its Compact Size
Introducing the VAD M-line of amplifiers. This new line of revolutionarily compact and surprisingly powerful amps will blow you away. This specific VADM1 amplifier has a total RMS power output of 500W all in a chassis not much larger than a dollar bill.
Big Power From A Small Body
The VAD M-line is the smallest amplifier in the VAD Series. But don't let their size fool you, this amplifier is capable of sending up to 500W of true RMS power. Not half bad for an amp roughly the size of a dollar bill.
Water & Weather Resistant
The line also includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application. They are great for any car, motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or boat.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the VAD Line are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These protections will help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Peak Power Rating: 1000 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 320 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows the amplifier to be extremely compact
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Balanced Differential Inputs, to eliminate noise picked up by signal cables
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz)
- Bass Boost: 0 - +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 6.8"L x 3.3"W x 1.5"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Number of channels||1 - Mono|
|Return (Store Credit) period||30 days|
|Repair period||365 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|