VADM1 | 500W Class D Marine Monoblock Amplifier
• 500 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified Monoblock Micro Class D Amplifier
• 180W x 1-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 320W x 1-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 500W x 1-Chan. @ 1 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint
Introducing the VADM1
An Unbelievable Amount of Power for its Compact Size
Introducing the new VAD M-line of amplifiers. This new line of revolutionarily compact and surprisingly powerful amps will blow you away. This specific VADM1 amplifier has a total RMS power output of 500W all in a chassis not much larger than a dollar bill.
Big Power From A Small Body
Introducing the NVX VAD M-line - the smallest amplifiers in the VAD Series - but don't let their size fool you, this amplifier is capable of sending up to 500W of true RMS power. Not half bad for an amp roughly the size of a dollar bill.
Water & Weather Resistant
The VAD M-Line includes a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application. They are great for any car, motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or boat.
CEA-2006 Compliant Class-D Amplifier
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
3-Way Protection Circuitry
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These protections will help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
- Marine Certified 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Peak Power Rating: 1000 Watts
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 320 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows the amplifier to be extremely compact
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
- Balanced Differential Inputs, to eliminate noise picked up by signal cables
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz)
- Bass Boost: 0 - +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 6.8"L x 3.3"W x 1.5"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty